Our Skill-based training courses provide a wide range of practical skills that open up a wide range of job opportunities and help people move forward with their lives.
- Basic skills: Provides support in reading, writing, basic number skills and using IT.
- Employability and Progression Skills:Helps participants identify their strengths, identify education progression opportunities and enhance their employability skills.
- CSCS: Helps participants gain the CSCS skills training certificate. This is becoming a basic requirement for employment with many companies.
- First Aid: Our short Emergency First Aid Course is led by a First Aid Scotland facilitator.
- Food Hygiene: Successful completion of this course will lead to a Royal Environmental Health Institute of Scotland (REHIS) qualification.
- Driving Theory: The class aims to help participants pass the Driving Theory test first time.