New funding driving exciting new projects
Published: June 29, 2019
AI has secured new funding that will allow us to continue to deliver a high standard of service to our clients and to develop in new and exciting areas.
Back to News
- We have received three-year funding through Third Party Grants (Edinburgh Council) for EdinMe, a new project for young people in Edinburgh with mental health difficulties.
- We are excited to be part of The Listening Fund. This is a pilot project managed by Corra. It will explore how we listen to young people across our services and help us to involve them more.
- In North Lanarkshire, we have ESF and North Lanarkshire Council funding to develop our local partnership with Routes to Work. This will extend our work with adult offenders to include HMP Barlinnie.
- Our work with offenders in East Lothian has received a further tranche of ESF Challenge Funds and match support from East Lothian Council.
- In Midlothian we have received new project funding from the Council which will extend our client group to include the homeless.
- Our work with people in recovery in Midlothian and East Lothian continues thanks to Meldap’s support. We have also received Scottish Government funding for a two-year advocacy project for people with substance related issues.
- The Big Lottery Fund, which supports our work in the Polmont Employability Hub, has provided additional funds for training.